Friday, July 30, 2010

Can a Man live in isolation?

Can a man live so that is without moving with the society.Can a Man live in isolation?
Society isolates me because I'm no good for others to accept me a peer equal. people tend to laugh at me,then ignore me.Can a Man live in isolation?
I never tried , but i guess its' not possible for a human being to isolate himself from the society . It would be very difficult to live alone . Maybe you can stay for couple of days , but then its impossible to stay isolated from the society .. remember the movie ' Cast Away' ... .. yup ... very very difficult.
A normal everyday person might find it difficult but some people do shun society and deliberately seek isolation on purpose (could be self-realisation/spiritual pursuit), like a Sanyasi/Yogi/Sadhu.





So I would say it is possible!!!
Never...


Man is A Social Animal ...


He/She wud get Mad if left in Isolation...Isolation wil lead 2 Insanity.... And ya, if u want 2 know How 2 Cope up Wid Isolation then Answer is YOGA as it giv ur mind Strenth 2 face calmness.
Hmmm.





It would be hard I guess. You wouldn't have any money so you would have to grow your own food.





Complete solitude can drive a man crazy I think. You start talking to yourself and it all goes downhill from there.
It is not possible to live in isolation, for that reason only God made the women .
do you need some money? i will give you some so you could buy maccas or Kfc .your not homeless are you coz ur on the net....if you need help i';ll be there....mj
for the most part, look at the amish
Yes, that is what Sanyas is
yup..its easy.people have done that before,i think...

No comments:

Post a Comment