Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How do you deal with isolation that comes with divrorce?

I am not being isolated by family but, I have a best friend who is married to my stb exes best friend. I no longer feel comfortable talking to her about what is going on. She tries to be there and calls to ask how I'm doing and if I want to talk and I want to talk I just cannot talk to her about this. I really want to maintain the friendship but, want to make some friends and meet new people.How do you deal with isolation that comes with divrorce?
You shoudl be extremely happy she cares enough to call and ask about you. Don't feel obligated to tell her your troubles, but certainly you should chat with her normally about ';stuff';.





Here's how to meet people and make some new friends:





1. Groom immaculately


2. Dress nicely


3. Spend an hour a day in the library


4. Spend an hour a day at the gym


5. Volunteer a few hours a week for a worthy cause


6. Help someone every day


7.Go to Church


8.Invite your friends to Church


9.Take group dance lessons


10.SMILE





Good LuckHow do you deal with isolation that comes with divrorce?
the isolation you feel is only going to be as bad as you make it. I know this is easier said than done but do whatever it takes to make new friends. Talk and meet as many people as possible even if you cant get out and meet them in person then maybe you need to e-mail or chat with some folks kinda like your doing with this questions and answers on yaho to keep contact with people. Some you will like and agree with some you won't but hey at least your interacting.

No comments:

Post a Comment