Friday, July 30, 2010

PSYCHOLOGISTS: Do only men experience Social Isolation? Or have there been studies done on women, also?

I was just curious about this :-)PSYCHOLOGISTS: Do only men experience Social Isolation? Or have there been studies done on women, also?
I socially isolated for a year just to see if I could go without social interaction. Now I have trouble being around people. So I wouldn't advise becoming a hermit unless you have to.PSYCHOLOGISTS: Do only men experience Social Isolation? Or have there been studies done on women, also?
ty I didn't realize I looked like a mermaid but ok LOL Report Abuse

No, women have had social isolations as well. Women are intimidated by other women who they think are socially more capable and are more attractive. They start to compare themselves to other women and when they don't think they are good enough, they choose to isolate themselves, dwelling themselves into their work.
oh no, women do too. I did at one point. I chose to isolate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment