Friday, July 30, 2010

Sennheiser HD-280 vs Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7 which one has better sound isolation?

I need help deciding which one to get. I want sound isolation more than sound quality so as long as sound quality isnt too horrid, I'll be fine.Sennheiser HD-280 vs Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7 which one has better sound isolation?
I got a pair of Sennheiser 280's a few months ago and they isolate very well. Both keeping outside noise from getting in and keeping the sound of what I'm playing from bothering anyone else. I had a set of Sony MDR-CD570's and the Sennheiser 280's are kicking them for isolation and sound quality. I love themSennheiser HD-280 vs Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7 which one has better sound isolation?
Useful thread with more information than I can put in this box.





http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/sennhei鈥?/a>





Basically, one is passive noise cancellation and the other is active. I actually own a set of 280s and I can't really hear anything once sound starts playing, but never really owned an ANC7.

No comments:

Post a Comment