Monday, July 26, 2010

Can anyone tell me any artists that focus on personal isolation (or withdrawing themselves from society)?

My first Art A2 project is focusing on this theme, but I'm not entirely sure on which artists/photographers to carry out research on. Any ideas?Can anyone tell me any artists that focus on personal isolation (or withdrawing themselves from society)?
Why not research Van Gogh he struggled through life, with problems.





His paintings tell us so much about his mood and his feelings especially when he done several paintings the same but in different colours.





I studied him for an English exam presentation and passed, as I found him very intelligent, but you may have your own opinions.





Good luckCan anyone tell me any artists that focus on personal isolation (or withdrawing themselves from society)?
I think I do in some ways

No comments:

Post a Comment