Wednesday, July 28, 2010

List scenes of people in isolation rooms in psyciatric hospitals?

I need to watch scences of people in isolation rooms at psychiatric hospitals. They can be films or t.v shows but I need to basically watch people breaking down by themselves.


I have to research it form my film and photography research.List scenes of people in isolation rooms in psyciatric hospitals?
Hellraiser IIList scenes of people in isolation rooms in psyciatric hospitals?
Girl, Interrupted


The Butterfly Effect
all i can think of is a scene in the ring


or a short scene in the mirrors
I immediately thought of this video, Juilette Lewis does a great job http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ssT1BWLu鈥?/a> I hope a music video is ok. They stopped shooting this at one point because they weren't sure if Juliette was ok, now that's good acting.
candyman


silence of the lambs

No comments:

Post a Comment