Friday, July 30, 2010

Would you rather be stuck in isolation with SPONGEBOB or BARNEY?

I was just curious....Would you rather be stuck in isolation with SPONGEBOB or BARNEY?
Uh Spongebob. Who knows what Barney could pull out of his magic bag...Would you rather be stuck in isolation with SPONGEBOB or BARNEY?
Barney.





Watching Barney reminds me of when I was really little and I was always happy.





So Barney reminds me of Fingerpainting, Slides, Crayons, Mud, Sippy-Cups and Boogers. Yes, Boogers.





:]
Spongebob, because Spongebob, to me, never gets old, I watch that show sometimes, and it's so funny how Patrick, is like clueless all the time.
Spongebob! At least he has ';imagination';!
barney hes awesome im 12 and i watched his show with no younger sibs and my brothers was like OMG y u watching little kids shows im goin 2 tell evry1 at skool im like go ahead i dont care ill tell evry1 myself
I would rather be stuck with my favorite sponge then Barney the big evil dinosaur.
Spongebob because I would be unable to survive under water.
spongebob
barney, you can kill barney. spongebob is a sponge and can come back together
Spongebob :P
SPONGEBOB
Spongebob!!!
Spongebob.
Spongebob.
Spongebob, duh.
Spongebob. Barney reminds me of a child molester.
Spongebob.





I've never seen Barney cry...although I bet I can make him.
spongebob
spongebob
spongebob
I absolutely love SpongeBob. Barney creeps the hell out of me!
Mr. Rogers
spongebob of course
Barney, so I could beat the **** out of him!
Sponge Bob Totally





Barney Would Swear and then rape me





I like cheese





go to cheese.com
Spongebob.. a very good sense of humor
Spongebob!





I love that little square dood!
spongbob-just the voice of barney is ... ugh
Spongebob. At least he's funny. And Barney would probably try to rape me.
Barney.. He's got more meat.
spongebobbbbbbbbbbbb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment