Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I would like to spend some time in isolation with you?

What time is it where you are?I would like to spend some time in isolation with you?
11:41 PM BedtimeI would like to spend some time in isolation with you?
Sure! U can tell me ur life story, then we'll have a b!tc|-| fest, then we'll have a stareing competition! fun right?





Ummm its 4:43pm





:D
Likewise, it's 9:41 overhere.
1.30 in the afternoon and snowing


so i feel pretty isolated


come on over
12:54 AM louisiana U.S.A.





and Mikey way would like isolation time with me? umm love your married!
Sure...


11:01pm Sydney, Australia
no thankya





:D





it's 4:40pm
3:34 PM in NC, USA


that room is open right over there...
California and it's 9:40pm.
8:14 am Ont Canada








But if u spend time with me its not isolation
it isss: 6:40pm





--in the UK :)
7:46pm
haha 2:05.





I don't geet it..
sure!..its 9 42 am :D
sounds great! Being alone is fun when your alone with someone else





5:12 PM
heckkk ya





its almost 10
12:45 a.m., and unless you want to be a sparring partner, I recommend you stay away
well ok, i would like that. its half eight in the morning here in london
thanks and 3:45pm
I don't think you know what you're asking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment