Friday, July 30, 2010

Are you living in relative isolation?

Are you pleased by the isolation or troubled by it? How much isolation is too much? When does isolation cross the line into loneliness?Are you living in relative isolation?
Being the introvert that I am, I crave time spent alone, utterly alone. Of course moderation is always the key element to avoiding loneliness. It sometimes is too easy to make everyone go away by not responding to them or their requests to go out. It's a lot harder to get them back.


I draw inspiration from the world and then I withdraw into my own personal world and reflect upon it building ideas for my writing.Are you living in relative isolation?
What were those lines from those movies: ';You're the only person you have to spend your whole life with.'; ';Even one hand playing on the piano can be beautiful.'; ';Loneliness is the human condition.'; I guess the message is: the earlier we learn to lean into it, the better for us. So much for the Hollywood help.
I love isolation. It gives me all the time and space for my creative innovations.
';God created man to look away from himself.';
I love isolation,and i feel lonely often.
i find i do tend to isolate alot. but i work hard. when i'm not working i need to catch up on house work. generally i want to just settle down and get grounded. so rare do i go get real social or anything. maybe 2 times a month i will go be social

No comments:

Post a Comment