Friday, July 30, 2010

I need a title for my essay about alienation/isolation?

Ok, it's on Great Expectations and I'm writing about the alienation/isolation in it.





Any suggestions? I'm not creative.





THANKS!I need a title for my essay about alienation/isolation?
Ok, you're right those were awful. So's this but in a whole different way, just to mix it up.


How about Home Alone?I need a title for my essay about alienation/isolation?
I could probably help, but it would be easier if you could provide a thesis or something that summarizes what your essay is about (sort of, what's your main point that you're making).
Essays do not require creative titles. They are essays, not creative works. And, therefore do not require any creativity in their titles.





The Isolation Appearing in Great Expectations
An analysis of the themes of alienation and isolation in Charles Dickens' ';Great Expectations';.
You dont need to be creative with names/titles. (Unless your writing a fantasy novel).


Just title it something basic, like ';Great Expectations'; or ';Alienation and Isolation';. Nothing to facny never impresses teachers or whoever your writing for.

No comments:

Post a Comment