Saturday, August 21, 2010

Itimacy or isolation, which one are you feeling?

According to Erik Erikson psychosocial developmental stages, the young adult stage faces Intimacy vs. Isolation, around the ages of 19 to 34.





Which side do you see yourself leaning towards?Itimacy or isolation, which one are you feeling?
isolation...by choice.Itimacy or isolation, which one are you feeling?
Well...I'm 50 so I guess that leaves me out.
Alot of isolated peeps online makes Yukky sad:(





You only have to have HAD a long term relationship to feel you are capable of imtimacy.





PS im intimate but my sister in her late 20's no longer feels isolated as she had a Boyfriend and is happy to wait now until she meets the rights man:)





Peace and love.
I guess I'm more of an isolation person in Erikson's theory
Isolation 'cause my boyfriend isn't online right now. =P
Isolation- I have avoidant tendancies and always end up feeling isolated.

No comments:

Post a Comment