Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would you like to live in isolation, such as an island or a moor?

Or do you prefer the city and need people around you? I personally would love a slow pace of life without clock watching all the time.Would you like to live in isolation, such as an island or a moor?
i think they call that heaven on earth lol yes i would love it! i dont think any one wold choose to live in the busling city with all the crime and smog noway you definitly have the best ideaWould you like to live in isolation, such as an island or a moor?
i like silence,i have a watch but i don't look at the hour neither


is a stress giver tool
sure just be a bum.
Humans, being highly social animals, have a strong inherrent desire to live communally!





Though the whole idea of 'getting away from the crowd' is a nice thought - in reality, and over a period of time, you would begin to miss the company of others.





In a city, at least, you DO have an opportunity to cut yourself away from the often madding crowd by locking yourself in the bathroom! You have the options. On a moor - you have but one option: To mix it with the sheep or be lonely!
I have proven to achive peace in both places. I prefer many near me living never wanting to isolate or sharing and being available to others,and them being available to me! how wonderful to have the mass of support!
I quite fancy the idea of a lighthouse. But I would have to have access to the shops occasionally!
Lately I have been feeling that way, but it's just my moodswings again.





When the thought crosses my mind it does sound intersting for maybe two weeks to be on a Island with plenty of Beer.
I am an isolationist. I am in the process of building a cabin in the middle of my private woodland where I intenet to live away from the hustle and bustle of town life.
MY TYPE OF A PERSON ........................
I like the city it's what i'm used to, if it's too quiet i'll have to put some music on, i've the advantage of just being an hours drive from peace and quiet when it need though.

No comments:

Post a Comment