Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How bad is my social isolation?

The other day my SIL used my name on me and I jumped. It really spooked me.





I realized I'm only used to 2 people using my name on me... and they don't do it often. My husband calls me by a nickname a lot of the time. I don't leave the house unless it's to go grocery shopping, walking or to an appointment.





I just realized I may be pretty bad off when I jumped as my SIL called me by name. What do you think?How bad is my social isolation?
The problem is that you have to be a lot more descriptive about your issue. Even then, most people just want to give an opinion about a yes or no answer (see am I a psychopath question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> they don't want to (and are unable) to actually diagnose and treat issues. Anyhow, it sounds to me (given very limited information) that you do have some serious social isolation, maybe even social anxiety disorder. We'd have to chat if this issue is really important to you (see my profile) Anyways, I wish you the best dealing with your issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment