Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Has talking to internet strangers sucked you into isolation and away from living your life?

YA u are correct .


Internet is an addiction.


Do you know I feel empty if i dont go to yahoo answers and see my mailHas talking to internet strangers sucked you into isolation and away from living your life?
Nope, its not like there is really a surplus of decent, sincere people offline, so its not like I am missing out on anything worthwhile. At least with knowing people online you can feel them out before you get associated with them offline as well.Has talking to internet strangers sucked you into isolation and away from living your life?
Yes, but I got to know an internet stranger and we've been talking for a year online and we do this a lot. We plan to meet soon so I just consider the time an investment.
Uh Oh!
I wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment