Saturday, August 21, 2010

Could you handle complete isolation for 2 weeks?

No contact or communication with another person for 2 weeks.. would you feel comfortable with the isolation or would you feel uncomfortable?





If you feel like it give a reason as to why for your answerCould you handle complete isolation for 2 weeks?
I would probably do anything to get that 2 weeks of complete isolation.


I have to be someone else in front of everyone, and I'm tired of it.





Interesting question (^.^)


*Star* for you!Could you handle complete isolation for 2 weeks?
I've done one week before at a remote cabin in northern Michigan. It had no electricity or telephone. Everything was by Coleman lantern at night and the stove was a woodburner. I spent a week alone chopping wood and quietly fishing for my supper from a tiny pier. Fresh perch every night.





At dusk I would sit quietly on the pier to watch gigantic bass cruising around for dinner.





During the day I sat in the sun and read books or chopped wood for the stove as the nights were chilly.
well i have done that before....i was in like 10th grade or something..i had chicken pox so i had to stay home for like 3 weeks...but i also suffered from depression so i didnt talk to people anyway...thankgod i changed....that year was the worst of my whole life lol
2 weeks of solitude would be a welcomed vacation if I was in the right location
Noooo way! I'd go literally crazy!
Hello there,


I could survie for that long but then again in the holidays I missed see my friends at school! It would be the secure to to Communicate!
It's possible. I can live without talking to people.
Yes, I could do that without any problems.
I would feel pretty comfortable with it. As long as I had other stuff to do like go on the web or my PS3.
No way! That'd suck!!!!!!!
Well maybe... I could read but... Probably not, or I may end up like Heath Ledger.
I am just about handling being at home all day today.....I might call my friend and see if she wants to go out.....lol
as long as i have a book to read... and an ipod... or wii...





I could go on as long as 1 year... but I don't think i can last any longer...





I need to go shopping... it's a necessity for a gay man like me.
Hella no way...i would go nucking futz man!!!! LMAO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment