Monday, August 23, 2010

Extreme isolation experiences, what have you learned?

i have done 3 tours (isolation duty) in the military, and most of my jobs have been working alone but i usually come home to the dog (since the wife left) and read, or work on various projects.





in my time of isolation, i have learned a lot, about myself, my thinking and some that i have corresponded with by letters.





what have you learned?Extreme isolation experiences, what have you learned?
A long stint of seclusion taught me an awful lot about myself. Made me realize things I has pushed to the back of my memory, that I needed to address. And overall made me a healthier person, mentally.


Oddly enough, during that time I thought I'd go insane. Afterward I remember journaling that everyone should do it at least once. Extreme isolation experiences, what have you learned?
my friend you know that our perception is the only reality that we can ever know,so isolation is the real universe revealed. Report Abuse

A believer is not isolated from God (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?sea鈥?/a> ,) not that Jesus is God, but God is in Jesus.
I learn a lot too,it's good to learn about yourself. Be your own best friend also,know there are many others out there that have to be alone.
I'm never isolated. My kitten Oliver is always here and I end up talking to him and thinking to myself that I must be crazy.





LOL
I think we all could learn about ourself,s if we are alone


in our own solitude and stillness.
I have learned to meditate. How to still the mind and let whatever flow in without controlling it.
isolation is the reality.
How not to answer myself when I'm thinking out loud.
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment