Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone else feel a real strong need for isolation?

This is a lifetime thing with me and even though I have a lot of longtime friends and happily married there are times I feel Iwill 'loose it' if I can't go somewhere and be alone for at least a day.Does anyone else feel a real strong need for isolation?
its called a mental health break more people should try it.Does anyone else feel a real strong need for isolation?
Well, I am happy when I'm with my friends, but I definitely require ';me'; time, too. Being alone does not bother me at all.
Everyone needs private space and time. TAKE it. Most people that care about you will understand and applaud your honesty.
Yep! I need a fair amount of alone time. Time to let things run in my head. I need a couple hours a day. I garden so during my gardening time I get the quiet respite I need. I had my first week off of work in two years and I went home and unplugged my phone for one week and parked my car at the very end of my drive way so no one could easily stop by for a visit. Some people require absolutely NO alone time whatsoever, I am not one of them!!!





I think the more you think, the more alone time you need.
I think most people need some ';private time';. We live in a busy world and marriages today are very hectic with everyone working and trying to raise families. In order to get some private time for myself, I made an extra bedroom into an ';office'; so that when needed, I can go in and close the door. Sometimes I have to ask others to pardon me for a while but this never seems to be a problem.
No, there is a strong need for good friends and family connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment