Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Last week I was in isolation ,What have I missed with the Obama Lunacy?Was his third apology tour a success?

Obama sold America out to the Russians.





Semper FiLast week I was in isolation ,What have I missed with the Obama Lunacy?Was his third apology tour a success?
I am sorry but the word Isolation caught my attention. And I thought that is a very good place for a Repub to be . As they are very negative and rather toxic .


But I also Hope that if you were sick that You are ok . I really do


Because I am a Liberal and A Christian . I can't help but care . I would never make a good Republican because of that I know .Last week I was in isolation ,What have I missed with the Obama Lunacy?Was his third apology tour a success?
What you missed was a thoughtful, articulate, intelligent PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES going about the business of this nation. Just think. He's PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. .... and you aren't.
Yes, it was a success. What is funny though is that I have never heard Obama apologize. Would you please provide a link.
He hasn't aplogized for anything. He admitted that America has made mistakes. And that has nothing to do with Africa.
Define ';success.'; And note how much it sounds like ';sucks a--.';
He apologized????????*

No comments:

Post a Comment