Monday, November 21, 2011

How long is the road to isolation ?????

LOL. Thank you.How long is the road to isolation ?????
Hi Phil,


It's a long long cold dark walk and hard to get away out of it..Be Strong and you will find away..You need to go out with your Friends and start having some fun My Friend..I am starting to Worry about you My Friend..


A Friend,


poppy1How long is the road to isolation ?????
Closer than you think.
can be infinitely long
I take it alot, it is very short, I stay home and don't answer my phone. I really need to get out more. lol j
1 step inside my heart
if you are on Yahoo Q's and A's ...you are now here..welcome!
Never driven down it
as long as the wireless network takes you with your laptop
It's a long and winding road, to obscurity.
it's the road paved with good intentions, which is a really long one.
its the green mile.
why do you ask? you don't need that road.
Miles and miles and miles. You pass my house on the way if you want a cup of tea and a bite to eat? :)
About 2-4miles.
As long as you make it.....champagne got me out of it..and a good bonk aswell xox
it's a dead end
Depends on how far away solitude is.
6 miles, just after the road to loneliness

No comments:

Post a Comment