Monday, November 21, 2011

Do you belong to any art community or you work in isolation. WHY?

I belong to several online art communities and find them very helpful and overwhelmingly for the most part, very supportive.


Constructive criticism-emphasis on constructive-is not only helpful, I think its necessary for growth as an artist, whatever medium or style a person works in.





Below are the two online communities.


LeighDo you belong to any art community or you work in isolation. WHY?
Isolation. I rather not have anyone intervene on the thoughts I'm putting onto paper... afterwards, I'm perfectly fine with others' comments on my art as long as it's constructive and could help me in the future.


But yes, I find for me, it's easier to ';work'; by myself, because I can just keep my mind on the paper, listen to music while I'm doing so, wear even comfy pjs while I'm drawing whatever it is.Do you belong to any art community or you work in isolation. WHY?
isolation . . . I can't handle the critique's of others until a work is finished and I'm confident to defend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment